To enjoy your Galore purchase for as long as possible, we ask you to follow the following usage instructions:
• Clean the jewelry only with a clean, soft cloth and lukewarm water;
• Avoid contact with chemical substances such as hairspray, perfume, body lotion, soap, cleaning agents, shower gel, or chlorine-containing products. Do not wear the jewelry while swimming, cleaning, showering, or in similar situations;
• Avoid contact with (hard) surfaces to prevent scratches and dents.
From the moment of purchase, Galore offers a 6-month warranty on its jewelry for manufacturing defects and on the plating of its jewelry, unless improper use* is involved.
WITHIN THE 6-MONTH WARRANTY, THE FOLLOWING CIRCUMSTANCES ARE COVERED:
• Breakage of the jewelry due to a manufacturing defect, excluding breakage of stones and/or pearls;
• A broken clasp of a bracelet or necklace;
• The loss of a stone.
• Tarnishing and/or discoloration of the plating, provided that the usage instructions are followed and there is no improper use*.
*Improper use includes, among other things, not adhering to the usage instructions. (read our jewelry care guide)
NO WARRANTY IS PROVIDED WHEN:
• There is no proof of purchase available;
• Jewelry shows signs of abnormal wear (including dents or (severe) deformation);
• Jewelry has been repaired and/or modified by someone other than a Galore employee;
• Jewelry is lost or stolen;
• Discoloration is caused by the high acidity of the skin.
But wether your jewel breaks within or outside of the warranty period/conditions, we want you to enjoy your jewelry for as long as possible. That is why we will always repair your item if possible. Contact us about your options and the possible costs.
For more information on how best to take care of your jewelry read our jewelry care guide.